Important - Covid19 Effects on Retail Shopping
Dear Valued Customer,
Nothing beats the excitement of holiday shopping for the loved ones on our gift lists, but things will be a bit different this season for reasons you already know and others you might not be aware of. The two main factors that will affect shoppers this season is that we are experiencing an increased demand coupled with potential shipping and supply chain delays. Not ideal for this time of year, which is why it has never been smarter to shop early and choose wisely.
Rest assured, we have plenty of stock on advance order and Vistek customers remain a top priority, so please take a look at our recommendations for making this process as streamlined and as satisfying as it can be under these unusual circumstances. ?
Here’s Some Tips for Smart Shopping:
- Shop Early – this is the best way to ensure your order can be delivered as quickly as possible.
- Choose In-Stock Items whenever possible – we have a huge selection of products so explore all of your options before making a decision.
- Need Help? Chat with us online, by phone, or in-store – our experts can help you find the right products for your needs.
- Bypass potential shipping delays - choose Curbside or In-store Pick-Up whenever possible.
- Be prepared to wait for items that are “On Order”, “Not In-stock” and “Special Order” – manufacturers are working as quickly as they can to deliver high demand items.
- Planning to shop in-store? We’d love to see you and our super clean showrooms are open and waiting for you. Masks are mandatory - for your safety and ours, so please wear one. Also, with reduced in-store capacity restrictions, you should anticipate short line-ups and dress for the weather – Canada is cold!
- Be patient and be kind – you will receive regular email or SMS updates on the status of your order. As soon as your items arrive, you will receive a shipping confirmation or instructions regarding pickup.
Remember, we are all in this together. We’ll continue to do all that we can to get you the items you need as quickly as we can. And, you can always find our latest Covid-19 updates at the top of every page on Vistek.ca
We appreciate your understanding and send our Best Wishes for a happy and healthy Holiday Season.
Here’s what to expect in our stores:
For your safety, please be advised that we will be limiting the number of people in the store so wait times may vary.
For your convenience, we are also taking appointments for more complex orders that require the assistance of one of our photo or video experts. Please call your local store
during business hours to make an appointment.
Protective Mask Required:
- Staff have been trained thoroughly on our “work safe” policies
- Hand sanitization stations have been placed at all entrances and other key areas of our stores
- Staff are required to wear personal protective equipment
- Staggered work stations ensure 2-meter distancing rules are respected
- Sales and reception counters are equipped with plexiglass barriers
- Cleaning and sanitization of all surfaces will occur after every customer interaction
- We will be limiting the number of in-store customers to allow for social distancing
- Wear a protective mask and sanitize your hands as you enter Vistek.
Customers are encouraged to come prepared with their own personal protective mask but for those who need them, Vistek will be offering masks at a nominal fee.
Curbside pick-up is available for all of our locations!
Pick-up hours are from 10 am – 4:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Please Note: Curbside Pick-Up is only available for In-Stock Items that are available at the retail location you select.
Pick up instructions:
You will receive an email to let you know your order is ready for pick-up.
When you arrive at the store, please park (or stand) in one of the designated Curbside Pick-up Stalls.
The spaces will be marked by numbered signs in the store parking lot.
Call the store's phone number posted on the Curbside Pick-up signs, open your trunk, and return to your vehicle.
Please be prepared to show your government-issued ID and order confirmation number through the closed window of your vehicle.
We will place your order in your trunk along with a copy of the invoice.
We will step back from the vehicle by 6 feet so that you can confirm that all of your invoiced items are present.
If there is a problem please let us know, and if everything is great, give us the thumbs up! Please be patient and we will bring your order out as quickly as possible
For customers without vehicles: Please stand in one of our Curbside Pick-Up Stalls and call the phone number on the sign. Our sales associates will direct you on our physical distancing safety protocol when they bring out your order, please follow their instructions carefully.
Here are some of the measures we’re taking to make our Curbside Pick-Up Safe:
Staff will be thoroughly trained on our “work safe” policies and sanitizing procedures for handling Curbside orders
Our Staff will be wearing personal protective equipment for their safety and yours
Customers will be encouraged to wear masks and gloves as well
Parking spaces will be used as pick-up stalls to avoid any customer line-ups
Pick-up stalls will be staggered to ensure a minimum of 2-meter distancing rules are respected
Customers will be required to open their trunk and then remain in their vehicles until we’ve safely placed their orders for final inspection
Customers without vehicles will receive special guidance from our staff to respect all social distancing rules during the pick-up process